DENARAU TASTER- FJD$215.00 10mins (min of two people)
Denarau – the island that doesn’t feel like an island. Enjoy a panoramic birds-eye view of the largest integrated resort in the South Pacific- Denarau Island. View lush landscapes, mangrove inlets and coastal vistas on this joy flight.
Lookout for: The largest swimming pool in the Pacific at the Wyndham Resort
MAMANUCA ISLAND TEASER- FJD$555.00 25mins (min of two people)
The beautiful exotic Mamanuca (pronounced Mah-mah-noo-tha) Islands, referred to as a (or the) “Playground of the Pacific” are a spectacular mini archipelago located just offshore from the west coast of Viti Levu. Experience an enticing overview of the Mamanuca Islands, with white sandy beaches, swaying palms, crystal deep blue waters and fringed by coral reefs or turquoise and pastel green. Catch a glimpse of the Mt.Evans Range foothill before returning to the tourist hub of Port Denarau.
HEART ISLAND- FJD$555.00 25mins (min of two people)
Our “Most Popular” Scenic Tour. A small island with a big heart- home to Tavarua Island Resort. Surrounded by pristine natural beauty and world class reef breaks. Heart Island is also known as one of the World’s Premier surf destination. The most famous of the bunch, Cloudbreak- a powerful and challenging wave regularly listed as one of the 10BEST in the world. Get up close and personal with a bird-eye view of Cloudbreak, Restaurant, Tavy Rights, Swimming Pool, Wilkes Pass, Namotu Lefts, and Desperations to name a few of Tavarua’s surf breaks.
BRING YOUR CAMERA- to capture the surf breaks and the Heart Shaped Island
SLEEPING GIANT TEASER- FJD$555.00 25mins (min of two people)
Nestled in the cool shadows of the big man himself, the Garden of the Sleeping Giant is one of the more pleasant discoveries you'll make during your visit to Fiji. Fly over the historical village of Viseisei. Legend tells it that Fiji’s very first settlers journeyed across the Pacific Ocean, led by the Chief Lutunasobasoba, landed at Vuda Point, home to Viseisei Village.
The flight will then venture up into the mighty Mt.Evans Range to explore the Sleeping Giant. The attractive landscaped gardens specialize in Fiji's native plants as well as housing an impressive collection of orchids. Whether you are into gardens or sightseeing, the Garden of the Sleeping Giant is sure to take your breath away. The exquisite beauty of the garden is unsurpassed by most, housing one of the world’s largest orchid collections plus beautiful cultivated greenery and enchanting lily ponds, the Garden of the Sleeping Giant is not to be missed.
Lookout for: Rugged volcanic rock-structures and owing waterfalls (usually after a heavy downpour)
COMBINE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
ISLANDS & MOUNTAINS ADVENTURE- FJ$830.00 40mins (min of two people)
Enjoy the best of both worlds by combining our two teaser flights into one great adventure. Fly out over the ocean in the lower Mamanuca Group of Islands, before you soar up overland to the Sleeping Giant. Explore deeper into the Evans Range, where you will discover awe-inspiring gorges & seasonal cascading waterfalls. Cruise back into Denarau enjoying the rustic outskirts of the farmlands, and the lower Sabeto estuaries that meets up the mighty Pacific Ocean.
ULTIMATE FIJI INDULGENCE- FJ$1210.00 55mins (min of two people)
Indulge in the ultimate adventure. View all the sights of the Surf to Mountains flights in more intimate detail. Head out to the Upper Mamanuca, the Southern spot of the Yasawa Islands. Explore Mondriki Island from the air, a small, uninhabited island made by the 2000 Robert Zemeckis film Cast Away, starring Tom Hanks.
All flights require a minimum of 2 passengers, and includes round-trip ground transportation from Nadi or Denarau to the Heli-Tours Fiji Heliport.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our prices/rates for scenic flights, adventure combos and resort transfer bookings are subject to a minimum of two full adult fares.
- The prices which are quoted are subject to change and may vary due to events beyond our control, such as changes in taxes and fuel prices.
- All Scenic Tours and Adventure Combos prices are per person, inclusive of ALL Government Taxes and includes FREE pick up and drop off within the Nadi/Denarau Hotels (this needs to be booked at the time of Reservations)
- Heli-Tours reserves the right to reschedule flights due to circumstances outside of our control such as weather and Air Traffic Control
- Credit Card Policy: Heli-Tours charges a 3.5% merchant fee on ALL major credit card with the exception of Union Pay at 3%
- Weather: All of our flights are subject to weather and the PIC (Pilot in Command) will have the final say on whether it's deemed safe to proceed with a flight or not
- Children 12years and over pay adult fare
- Children 3-11years pay child rate dependant on aircraft used for the trip (whether Robinson R44 or Twin Engine Squirrel)
- Children 0-2 years are FOC (can seat on parents lap provided that they are full paying adult)
- If cancelled more than 3days before the flight we will offer a full refund
- If cancelled within 3days there is a 50% refund
- If cancelled within 24hours, we will charge 100% cancellation fee
Heli-Tours aircrafts (R44 and Squirrel) has a maximum passenger weight of 136kg (Body and Luggage) In addition to this we also have a maximum total aircraft weight, therefore passengers 100kgs and over may be subject to an excess weight surcharge. It's important that body weight be advised to our Reservations Team, at the time of the booking.