DIRECT RESORT TRANSFERS
For that seamless transistion off your International Flight, we here at Heli-Tours Fiji are the specialist in providing that personalized transfers to the various Mamanuca, Yasawa and the Coral Coast Resorts and Hotels.
The advantage of travelling with Heli-Tours Fiji is the personal service, from the greeting at International Arrivals to the immediate departure from the airport. We understand that your time is precious and that you want to get to where you need to be as soon as possible. Minimize your travelling time and maximize your time on the island enjoying your holiday with your families and loved ones. Contact us to experience the Heli-Tours difference!
Heli -Tours currently operates three helicopters with two helicopter types;
• The AS355 Twin Engine Squirrel (5 passenger seats)
• Two Robinson R44 (3 passenger seats)
We have a combined seating capacity of eight to nine passengers per flight with the AS355 carrying five and the Robinson carrying three passengers comfortably with luggage. Departures from the mainland are either from our Heli-Tours helipad on Denarau or from the Domestic Terminal at Nadi International Airport.
Terms and Conditions
All of our prices/rates for scenic flights, adventure combos and resort transfer bookings are subject to a minimum of two full adult fares.
- The prices which are quoted are subject to change and may vary due to events beyond our control, such as changes in taxes and fuel prices.
- All Scenic Tours and Adventure Combos prices are per person, inclusive of ALL Government Taxes and includes FREE pick up and drop off within the Nadi/Denarau Hotels (this needs to be booked at the time of Reservations)
- Heli-Tours reserves the right to reschedule flights due to circumstances outside of our control such as weather and Air Traffic Control
Credit Card Policy: Heli-Tours charges a 3.5% merchant fee on ALL major credit card with the exception of Union Pay at 3%
Weather & Safety: All of our flights are subject to weather and the PIC (Pilot in Command) makes the final decision regarding the continuation of any flight and may terminate the flight at any time if he/she deems it unsafe to proceed
- Children 12years and over pay adult fare
Children 3-11years pay child rate dependant on aircraft used for the trip (whether Robinson R44 or Twin Engine Squirrel)
Children 0-2 years are FOC (can seat on parents lap provided that they are full paying adult)
- If cancelled more than 3days before the flight we will offer a full refund
- If cancelled within 3days there is a 50% refund
- If cancelled within 24hours, we will charge 100% cancellation fee
Heli-Tours aircrafts (R44 and Squirrel) has a maximum passenger weight of 136kg (body weight and luggage) Due to Aviation Weight Restrictions a client’s body and luggage weight must be advised prior to the reservation being confirmed.In addition to this we also have a maximum total aircraft weight, therefore passengers 100kgs and over may be subject to an excess weight surcharge. It's important that body weight be advised to our Reservations Team, at the time of the booking.
All of our flights are on-demand subject to availability and require a minimum of only two adult fares. This includes a baggage allowance of 15kgs per person. We can transport groups up to 8 passengers at one time.
Our 3 passenger seated R44 helicopter is able to carry 2 suitcases of the sizes in the following description.
- One suitcase is to have dimenstions smaller than the following: Width 18.5 x Height 61.0 x Length 96.0
- Second suitcase can have a larger width dimenstion but will occupy one spare rear seat.
CARRY ON BAG SIZES
Both the rear passenger seats have a luggage compartment underneath the seat, and will fit carry on size bags smaller than the following dimensions. Only small carry on suitcases or soft bags will fit in these compartments.
- Width 41.5 x Height 30.0 x 64.0 (cm)