Booking Term and Condition
Terms and Conditions
- Our rates are per person in FJD and requires a minimum of two full paying adult. This is applicable for scenic, resort transfers(certain sectors only) and adventure combo
- The prices which are quoted are subject to change and may vary due to events beyond our control, such as changes in taxes and fuel prices.
- Heli-Tours Fiji reserves the right to reschedule flights due to circumstances outside of our control such as weather and air traffic restrictions
- Credit Card Policy: Heli-Tours Fiji charges a 3.5% merchant fee on ALL major credit card with the exception of Union Pay at 3%. There are no fee on debit cards
- Weather: All of our flights are subject to weather and the pilot in command will have the final say on whether it’s deemed safe to proceed with a flight or not
- Children 12years and over pay adult fare
- Children 3-11years pay child rate dependant on aircraft used for the trip (whether Robinson R44 or Twin Engine Squirrel)
- Children 0-2 years are FOC (can seat on parents lap provided that they are full paying adult)
- Cancellation 72hours and more will see Heli-Tours Fiji offer a full refund
- Cancellation within 72hours, 50% of the total booking booked will be refunded
- Cancellation within 24hours will incur a full cancellation fee
- NO SHOW: No refund or credit will be given in whole or in part for No Shows
- Should Heli-Tours Fiji cancel the flight, then it will be rescheduled to a later time or in the event this cannot be rescheduled, a refund will be given. And should the trip cancel through no fault of the customer, it is expected that Heli-Tours Fiji will provide a full refund.
Heli-Tours aircrafts has a maximum passenger weight of 136kg. In addition to this we also have a maximum total aircraft weight, therefore passengers 100kgs and over may be subject to an excess weight surcharge. It’s important that body weight be advised to our Reservations Team, at the time of the booking. Excess weight is FJD$10.00 per kg
All of our flights are on-demand subject to availability. This includes a baggage allowance of 15kg per person (inclusive of carry on) Children between 2-23months have no luggage allowance.
Heart island fly over
“My wife wanted to fly over the heart shaped island I could not find a float plane option from the internet so helicopter appeared to be the only option. Weather forecast was bad so did not book until a nice day about an hour and a half before flight. Easy booking by Rosie Holidays in the hotel foyer. Pickup and drop off from hotel very easy to do. Scenery was good as we travelled at 1000ft climbing to 1500 around island for better view. My wife loved it taking lots of selfies with a grin that lasted for ages.
“I did a 25min scenic flight with my friend in the morning time which the hotel staff recommend us !
We saw the heart island, it was amazing !
The pilot is professional and I love my choice –the view from the helicopter for scenic is so fantastic !”
“I would first like to thank Tyson our pilot and all the Helitours Fiji staff for making this day a reality!!
This was one of the most unforgettable experiences of our lives and loved every minute of it!!
Tyson took us on a ’25min Island Teaser scenic’ flight around the fijian islands. This was amazing in itself, and was our first time in a helicopter!”
My new fiancé and I will never forget what an AMAZING experience we had!!
Next time we are in Fiji we will definetely be contacting ‘Helitours fiji’ and going on a much longer scenic flight!
Definetely recommend this to anyone who wants to experience a helicopter for the first time or first time in Fiji.
The view of the islands surrounds Nadi in Fiji are spectacular from the air, it gives you a totally different perspective of the scenery and sights. Really breathtaking.
Bucket-list worthy. Sensational.
“The Heli-Tour that we experienced was like flying through the pages of the National Geographic magazine!
I decided to do something unique and arranged to charter a helicopter with Heli-tours. With the help of owner/pilot, Tim Joyce, we planned an incredible tour that covered the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands and a Mount Evans. “
P.O.Box 97, Port Denarau, Fiji